Sunday, October 9, 2011

5 Simple Blessings

The other day in Seminary, my teacher asked us to think of five simple blessings in our lives.  After much (actually, not very much at all) thought, I came up with this list.

1. Cran-Grape Juice
Definitely the most delicious drink around.  I am actually drinking it right now.  My friends like it just as much as I do (at least most of them), and sometimes we do nothing at all, just sit in my room and drink cran grape.  Or take long walks with lots of it, which usually results in loud singing and stomachaches.   

2. SPIN Magazine
 A highly informative and entertaining magazine.  With its insane amount of music reviews and such, it makes life worth living.  Its a magazine that everyone should have in their bathroom.

3. Mathway
 This beautiful website got me through Algebra.  And Geometry.  Now it is helping me survive Algebra 2.  

4. Chopsticks
I promise that, by using chopsticks, anything will taste good.  I hate it when I go to someone's house and they don't have chopsticks.  I mean, how are you supposed to make bacon and smoothies?!  In the future, when I am married, have kids, and work as an FBI Agent that teaches piano, I am going to raise my family mostly using chopsticks.  It is good for the soul.

5. This Video 
This is pretty much one of the greatest videos in existence, and I don't really know why.  My life was so much better once I saw it.  Anyone want to learn that dance with me?

Those are my five simple blessings.  I could write more, but I just finished a bottle of cran-grape juice, so obviously I need to go get some more from the pantry.  Catch ya later, bro.

1 comment:

emcrump said...

I quite enjoy that video. They're adorable. And I would like to learn that dance with you but it might be taken the wrong way by onlookers.

Post a Comment