Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Advantages Of Being Asian

If you haven't noticed, I am pretty proud to be Asian.  Possibly a little too proud.  In today's magnificent post, I will tell you some of the reasons of why it is so great being Asian.

You can eat pretty much whatever you want, and you won't get fat.  Unless you are trying to be a sumo wrestler or something.  Then, if you try hard enough, you can get fat.

Asian children are the cutest things ever.

You get to make delicious food.  Not only that, you also get to eat it.

Short shorts are appropriate at any age.

Those are a few of the many reasons that I can name.  But, alas, there are disadvantages as well.  Like being shorter than everyone. 

  Fortunately, my brother does not suffer from this.  Nor do I, actually.  Though it would be nice to look straight ahead and not run into most of my friends.

Also, I should probably warn you that the "Bad Asian Driver" stereotype is not a myth, and innocent people suffer from it every day.  Sadly, I am one of those people.  Always buckle up while riding with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment