Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dog Days Are Over

Hello.  So my friends and I decided to take "Communications" at school, and this is what we had to do


My favorite part is the one with all the children staring at me.  That was not staged.  I have no idea who those kids are.  When I got out of that chair, they were still staring at me.  Then I said to them, "You have got to try that out."  and so they did.

Near the end you may notice that the scenes get way longer and don't really match the song.  That happened because we ran out of time.  We had plenty of time, actually, its just that most of it was spend on doing greater things, such as eating assorted Japanese candy.

We are just very glad that it is over with.  Man, do you realize how long that took?!  We were so uninspired, we ended up going to Wal-Mart and Ikea to look for inspiration.  Or maybe it was just for fun.  I don't remember.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

That's awesome! So entertaining! You guys are goofy.

Post a Comment