Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dolphining

Ever been bored, with nothing to do?  Ever wonder, "What could I do to make people hate me even more?" Well, I have got a solution for you.  It is called dolphining.  Let me explain with the help of the dolphining master, Ethan.

1. With your hands positioned like so, do a creepy interpretative dance.




2. Sneak up on an unsuspecting victim.

3. Strike right in their face.  Not close enough to hit them, but enough to make them jump.

4. Like you would with any awkward situation, dance your way out. 

I have filmed some great dolphining moments.  Check this out. 
video
Yeah, that last one was staged, I admit.

Dolphining Tips
1. Dolphin people that you don't know (people that you do know already know how strange you are).
2. Using the same victim more than once is most definitely allowed, in fact, it is suggested. 
3. Short people can pull it off better.
4. Dolphining is best done with a loud battle cry and a straight face.

So that is dolphing.  Please, dolphin with caution.

3 comments:

emcrump said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emcrump said...

I hope you don't find it creepy that I read your blog a lot, but this is kind of hilarious.

Madi Riye said...

I don't find it creepy at all. In fact, I appreciate it.

Post a Comment