Saturday, October 29, 2011

Favorites Of The Week: Pictures & Videos

For the conclusion of this week, I would like to share you, lets say, five of my favorite pictures or videos of this week.  If that makes sense at all.  Anyway....

1. This picture
 This picture cracks me up.  Okay, so that girl right there, ya know, the only girl in the picture?  Yeah, we don't even know each other, yet she has appeared on my blog on multiple occasions, I do believe.  I think we are starting to creep her out, which I find very hilarious.  I also find it hilarious that Ethan is wearing his sweatshirt inside out, it was like that all day and he knew it.  Not to mention, he is laying on the table in front of two people that he barely knows.  Haha, and Noah over there, pulling his shirt down.  That's great.

2.  This Video
This is an animation that Kylee and her dad made.  I like it because of how accurate it is.
Yes, every day we make Jeff open our locker.  It is just too much work to do it myself.  Even the accent isn't too far from the truth, Kylee says that I talk like that when I talk fast.  Though I promise that we don't say "peace out".  Her dad put that in.  However, we do say "true dat"very much.

3. This Picture
 You may find this picture slightly disguising, and I have to agree.  But what were we supposed to do?  That cookie dough stuff was delicious.  It was the least we could do, we didn't really want to help with the whole cookie making process.

4. This Video

You know that annoying Friday song?  Unfortunately they play it every Friday at lunch.  I think its a punishment.  But, you have to make the best out of every situation, so Ethan danced for us this week.  Who knew the kid could dance so well?

5. This Picture
Its not the picture itself that cracks me up, but this is my favorite way to sit at a desk.  Its rather comfortable, I think.  Not many teachers appreciate it though.  In Math class, Chanel, Kylee, Ethan and I were sitting like this, and our teacher said, "Ladies, put your legs down." Haha.  Poor Ethan, being called a lady again.

So those are my favorite videos and pictures of the week, I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did. 

2 comments:

Kylee said...

You talk in a British accent even when you don't talk fast

Madi Riye said...

......dang.

Post a Comment