Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Great Moments of 2011 (So Far)

Yeah I know its not the end of the year, but I just want to tell you about some of the greatest moments of it, because, well, its been rather fantastic.  And I'm much to tired to think of anything better.

April: The Cruise
 The cruise, the greatest vacation of my life.  Why?  Its the ultimate lazy person getaway.  Seriously, all I did was eat ice cream, sleep, read, and hang out with these kids.  They are pretty cool, believe it or not.  I miss them.

May:  The Greatest Posse Gathering
We have had many Posse Gatherings, actually, in which not many people attend.  Even here, we are missing several people.  By the way, this gathering happened DURING school.  Strange. 

May: Celebration of Codes And Keys
 In respect for bands that we love, my dear friend Kylee and I get really excited, usually resulting in a T-shirt of some kind.  Not like anybody understood the symbolism.

June:  EFY
 If you're cool, young, and Mormon.

July:  Harry Potter
 My friends and I went to see it at 6 in the morning (nobody wanted to take us at midnight...wait till we can drive!).  And I dressed up as Cho.  Why?  If you said "because she is Asian!", you are probably right.  As in, yeah, your right.

August:  Flaming Gorge
 What an attractive picture.  Good thing I had Chanel and El Guitaro on that trip, or it would not have been nearly as awesome as it was.

August: Death Cab Concert
Definitely the best day of my life.  Two of my most fantastic friends, beautiful music, and BEN GIBBARD.  What could get better than that?  Trying to answer that question would be a waste of time.

So those are pretty much the highlights of my year so far.  Pretty exciting, huh?  I thought so too.

2 comments:

emcrump said...

You have a very adventurous life for such a lazy person :)

Yello56 said...

OH gosh madi i look horendous in that pic in flaming gorge XD

Post a Comment