Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Flowbees

So my dad, being the wisest guy I know, recently invested in something that I never knew we needed.  Turns out, this invention is vital to human survival.  You may be wondering, "What the crap is a flowbee?"

Good question.  Very good question.

After a long explanation with very big words, I was informed that it is a vacuum attachment that you use... to cut your hair.  That's right, ladies and jeffelmen, hair cutting is no longer just a human's job.  Of course, being part of the cool crowd with this new investment, my dad tried it out once it came in the mail.


You see, you simply vacuum your hair, as you would your carpet.


He was so excited about it, he made his friend get a haircut as well.

I'm pretty sure his friend didn't know why my dad invited him over.  He probably regrets it.

So that, my friends, is a flowbee.  If you ever need a haircut, let me know.  I would be happy to attack your head with a vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment