Friday, October 28, 2011

Not Wearing Shoes

Shoes are fun to buy.  But fun to wear?  Nah, I'd rather go shoeless any day.  Observe.


You see, sometimes walking can be extremely exciting, yet sometimes it can be a bore.  How do you solve that?  Defy the laws of civilization and take off your shoes.  

Almost every day in the summer, I would take an evening walk, listening to music.  Would I wear shoes?  Of course not.  Sometimes my walks were so long, my feet were bleeding by the time I got home.  It was awesome.  You see, when you are lonely, taking a long walk is great because you can just walk along feeling bad for yourself.  Except once I almost stepped on a snake barefoot.  That was a very jumpy walk home.  I remember screaming when Kate Nash started playing on my IPod.  That song started out loud, okay?

I really wish that I didn't have to wear shoes to school.  Do you realize how much effort it is to decide which ones to wear?  I mean, if we could just walk around barefoot, tons of time and money could be saved.  

And that, my friends, is one of my many strange hobbies. 

1 comment:

chevrolet said...

G'Day , I find the barefoot life style is more popular with yoga, running, walking, earthing, plus the many health benefits! & it feels soooooo good! I manufacture a collection of unique foot jewelry, please vist my site! "sgdesignsltd.com" oh! I love to send you a pair of no charge! for photos to update my sites, keep em' bare!! best to you!

Post a Comment