Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Planking

Planking... something that I don't understand.  At all. One of my friends says that it is a killer ab workout, and another said she does it to "channel her inner hipster".  Both of those friends have great hair, by the way.  Anyway, though I may not understand it, I can't ignore it.  Everyone's doing it.  Take a look.

Why not meditate and plank at the same time?

Once I saw this picture, I added another thing to my Bucket List

  My friends and I attempt it at school every now and then......
I like how everyone is staring at us. 

So... yeah.... that's all I got about planking. 
Also, please refrain from planking on balconies.  I probably won't be able to resist the urge to poke you, sending you on a deathly fall.

1 comment:

emcrump said...

Madi! guess what? I love you. And your blog.

Post a Comment