Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Might As Well Face It, I'm Addicted To Floral

I consider myself to be rather manly.  Really girly girls bug the crap out of me, though I do admit that I grew up as a girly girl.  Then I realized that I hate make up, romance books, and a lot of other things that "normal" girls like, like the color pink.  I realized that I don't like pink too late though, unfortunately my room has a lot of pink.  It makes it hard to sleep at night.  Don't worry, I'm working on changing that.

Anyway, I dress like man sometimes (not on purpose), and my motto is, "Be a man."  I even bought my glasses in the mens section.  If I'm so dang manly,

WHY AM I ADDICTED TO FLORAL?!

Seriously, the past few times I have gone shopping, I always end up buying tons of floral stuff.


I used to do the same with stripes, I bought a ton of striped stuff back in eighth grade.  But now its floral, and I don't know why.  Maybe next it will be, like, prints of deadly weapons or something.  That would be so awesome, and quite manly.

Anyway, I should be getting to my math homework, despite the fact that I don't know how to do it.  Even more the reason to get to that, I suppose.  So, don't buy floral, my friends.

Because once you start, you can't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment