Reasons To Join The Cross Country Team
1. There is food. Lots and lots of food (and people that take pictures of you with food in your mouth)
2. Sometimes you get to slap paint on each other. Then run 10 miles (mostly uphill).
3. You get inspirational pep talks.
4. There is a ton of people on the team, including fit men that find that wearing a shirt is an unnecessary habit.
5. You make a ton of friends. And you get buff and tan.
So you see, sometimes a lot of work and pain is worth it. (but not usually)