Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What Happens In Yellow Tights.....

Yellow tights?  Yes, that is what I wore today.  Probably one of the better decisions that I have made in my life, next to not wearing shoes almost all summer.

Because of my strangely colored tights, many equally strange things happened today.

The day started with seminary, a great time of the day, as usual.
I tried shaking my seminary teacher's (not pictured here) hand with my left hand today.  That didn't really work.

Then, in communications, my friends and I didn't do anything (even though we were supposed to).

So I hugged a fire hydrant.

Then for "flex time" I went to Chinese to study for the test
So I got a picture with my Chinese teacher.  She is a really awesome lady.  She lets me talk and sing in class.

I left Chinese to go to lunch in a very strange mood.
The strange emo kid in front of me in the lunch line had really long hair, so naturally I had to stroke it.  See my creepy smile?  Ive been working on it.  Yeah.... I don't know this kid.  I named him Michael, though.

After eating lunch, I walked outside with my friends.  Guess how many times people commented on my tights.  Yeah, I don't know either.  But it was a lot of people.  Most thought that I had a disease or a bad spray tan.

Yeah, yellow tights are pretty entertaining.  When I would walk down the hall, people's eyes would go straight down to my legs.  It was super hilarious. 

Ive got to wear these more often.

11 comments:

emcrump said...

I loved how everyone was just staring. It was great.

Madi Riye said...

Hahaha. My dad just said he would pay me to throw away my yellow tights. Too bad for him.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome because I recently purchased some mustard/yellow tights, and I'm pretty sure my parents are planning to 'accidentally' light them on fire or something, but I love them! What does this world have against yellow tights?? I'm still trying to come up with something to match them with though...

Anonymous said...

The tights are gorgeous. But did you accept the offer of your dad and threw away them?

Madi Riye said...

Heavens no! They are much too glorious for the trash! Haha, and thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful tights! Do you continue to wear them?

Madi Riye said...

Why thank you! And yes, I am still an avid yellow-tights wearer. I've gone through multiple pairs though, they don't last long!

Anonymous said...

Do you also wear them sometimes, if they are ripped, or do you throw away them, then?

Madi Riye said...

It depends on how badly they are ripped. If there is just a little hole I go around the edge with clear nail polish, and then it doesn't get any bigger! But sometimes I don't get to them soon enough, and the hole gets pretty big... so I just throw them in my fabric scraps pile :) I figure someday I'll find a use for ripped tights!

Anonymous said...

Any girl who enjoys wearing yellow tights wins a large amount of points in the awesomeness department :) What brand do you usually wear?

Madi Riye said...

Haha well thank you! I usually wear Xhilaration tights from Target. They have so many different colors, and they are super cheap yet good quality!

Post a Comment