Saturday, November 19, 2011

Favorites Of The Week: Pictures

I take a lot of pictures.  A lot.  So today, when I said to myself, What are my favorites of the week?  I immediately thought about some of the great pictures that have taken place this week. 

I made this lovely shirt in communications class this week.  It is insane how proud I am of it.  If you are wondering, and I am sure that you are, it says "Beirut".  Yes, I know it is a place, but I am referring to the band.  Actually its just one guy, but whatever.

 Somebody always brings a camera to monday Posse Gatherings, and I love it.  Jeff got this picture of Ethan, Chanel, Kylee, and I and I think that the angle is so cool.  And the sky was perfect.

 This was actually taken in 8th grade, I think.  But Eliza just posted it this week, and I was like "WOAH!"  Because it is perfect.  I mean, I look possessed, and Kylee looks scared.  This could be the cover to a horror movie.

Two of my very best friends and I on an old lookin' tractor.  How could you not love it?  Not to mention, I am proud of that shirt that I was wearing as well, because I made it.  The eye of Horus, bros.

During Chinese class, we were filming videos about our families.  Kylee, Noah, and I were in a group, and we got done quickly enough.  What did we do with all the extra time?  Well Noah told us that he could plank on the door.  I don't think that it really worked, I blame it on the lack of space.  Its like these doors were made to discourage kids from planking on them.

_________________________________________________________________________________

And that is pretty much the story of this week.  Other than this stuff, I have also been singing, hanging out with Chanel, thrifting, tie-dying, and Christmas shopping.  I really love Christmas shopping.  I also got to wear sweats to school yesterday, it was pajama day.  Yup, so I think I will go do some laundry now.  That sounds fun, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment