Saturday, November 26, 2011

Favorites Of The Week: Quotes

I don't have much time to blog today, so I am just going to share with you some of my favorite quotes.  Enjoy.

Do as I do, and NOT do.
-Seijino

That's the American Way.
-Seijino

Time flies when you're doing nothing.
-Chanel

Ladies.  Ladies.  Calm your horses.
-Kylee

Its better to talk about yourself than nothing at all.
-Neighbor (Er, Meikayla)

Ben Gibbard has proved that if you keep writing down those melodramatic lyrics that keep running through your head and you can form a band that defines a genre, you might be able to settle down with an extremely attractive movie star. The odds are stacked, but it can be done. So rock those nerdy yet expensive glasses, button up that flannel, get an ironic haircut that borders between either hipster-chic or just plain awful and keep plugging away at open mic nights.
 -I Don't Really Know

No comments:

Post a Comment