Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Four Favorite Blogs

I spend way too much time online, doing absolutely nothing.  Absolutely nothing, as in go to peoples blogs.  A lot.  So I decided to share with you some of my favorites.  Maybe then you can waste your time as well on these beauties.  Even if you don't know the person.  Speaking of which, I suspect that I have some random Russian reading my blog.  If so, welcome.

Why do I love this blog?  Possibly because my closest friend is the owner, and so a lot of it is about me and her.  Haha.  Also, our sense of humor is very similar, in which you will notice if you decide to read her blog.  My favorite thing about her blog are her Exotic Saturday posts.

When I grow up, I want to be this woman.  Minus the cats, tattoos, and crazy hair.  Other than that, this woman leads the life of my dreams.  She has the greatest style, and she thrifts almost all her clothes.... like... dude!  And when she isn't blogging, she is taking walks looking for mushrooms.  So jealous.

The Pineneedle Collective
 I really absolutely love this blog. This girl, Annika, is incredibly creative and very inspiring.

For all you piano players out there.  I don't know who put this all together, but whoever it is... I love them.  I rely on this blog (as well as a few other websites) to supply me with pretty much any sheet music that I need.

So those are my favorite blogs.  If you have a favorite blog not listed here, please inform me of it.  I am always up for wasting more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment