Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shopping In The Men's Section

Since I have a test to study for, I am just going to do a quick blog post about how I really enjoy shopping in the men's section.  Whenever I am shopping, I always check out the clothing selection of both genders.  Its not really that weird, I tell you, some of those "men's" clothes could easily be put into women's and nobody would suspect a thing.

One of my favorite things to buy from the men's section are v-necks.  Why don't I just buy them in the woman's section you ask?  Hmmm... well man shirts seem longer, and go higher, so then I don't have to wear an undershirt underneath.  And, the less clothes the better, am I right?


This picture was for my student council campaign last year.  My slogan was "Whos your daddy?  Vote for Madi!"  The beard and reindeer are just there for a manly touch.

Band T-shirts are so much better in men's sizes too.  Mostly because..... I don't know.  Because they are huge and fill me with happiness of the beauty that they represent?  Yeah I guess so.  Plus, women's sized band t-shirts are tight, and I don't like tight shirts.

My Asian brethren and I on the floor.  Standing is too mainstream for us.

Belts, shoes, coats, cardigans, and sweater vests are also great things to buy in the men's section, though I do not have a picture to prove it.  You'll just have to trust me on this one.  

But if you are a lady, such as I, I would recommend not buying men's underwear and or pants.  That would just be awkward.  Well, I guess men's pants wouldn't be that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment