Monday, November 21, 2011

Tai Chi... At School

Oh Ethan.  What would we do without you?  We would be so bored.  What is his latest thing, you ask?  Why, Tai Chi, of course!

My favorite move, in which he is doing here is called "Caressing The Water Horse".

video


Some of us try to attempt it, while passersby stare at us strangely.

Ethan tai-chid (thats a new word I just made up) up to a guy and girl talking and heard the girl say, "I just don't know how to express my feelings!"  So Ethan said to them (while demonstrating his moves of course), "Try Tai Chi, it is relaxing", then mysteriously tai-chid off.

He tried to teach me.  I ended up just doing some strange interpretive dance.

The fun didn't end with lunch.  Oh no, it continued into our English class.  Oh Ethan.


So, if you are like me and desire to learn this fantastic activity, I suggest that you speak to Ethan immediately, or rent a DVD from your local movie rental place.

No comments:

Post a Comment