Saturday, November 5, 2011

Favorites Of The Week: Stuff I Found While Shopping

To end this very fantastic week, I decided to share with you three of my favorite things I have found while shopping this week.  Yes, they are stupid.  But yes, I laughed my head off at each of them, and will continue to do so.

1. Goats In Trees
 I was at Smith's the other day, just minding my own business when something caught my eye.  I pondered for a few minutes thinking What could this be.... Then I realized... they are goats in trees, of course!  So, when you get sick of your usual landscape photos, upgrade to this, and indulge yourself in these breathtaking pictures of goats... in trees.

2. Three Hipsters
I am sorry if this disgusts you, but I found it rather hilarious.  Who knew you could buy hipsters at Wal-Mart, and in packs of three too!

3. Creepy Car Seats
I know that little kids love Dora, but enough to sit on her?  But then again, why not have a car seat and a friend at the same time?  With this car seat, children would no longer be lonely.  And neither will you while you are driving home alone at night with this car seat just sitting, watching you in the dark as you go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment