Monday, December 5, 2011

Books, And My Favorites Of Them

I decided that I should probably post about one of my most favorite things ever.  Books.  Yes, my mother and I love to read very much.  All my life I have been into books, starting with Junie B. then to American Girl and finally to Harry Potter to... I'll just stop there, the list never ends.  What is better than reading a book?  Owning a book.  My mum and I have gotten somewhat of a collection of those papery beauties.


The Shiba library.  In our basement is where we keep most of our books.  We also keep some in the living room, by the door, in my parent's room, and my room of course.  I have taken all of my most favorite books and put them in my room to gaze at whenever I feel like it.


A few of the books that belong on this shelf are missing, due to the fact that I am a book missionary, forcing my friends to borrow my books in hopes that they too enjoy them.  Never have I been unsuccessful.

As you can probably tell from these books, my favorite genre is science fiction.  Or fantasy.  If you enjoy those genres, I suggest you read these books.  You know what?  I'm feeling generous.  Here, I will list my favorite books for you, in case of emergency.

Hunger Games Trilogy, Suzanne Collins
Gone (and its sequels), Michael Grant
The Skinjacker Trilogy (Everlost and so forth), Neal Shusterman
The Mazerunner Trilogy, James Dashner
Unwind, Neal Shusterman
The Book Thief, Markus Zusak
Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling
Graceling, Kristen Cashore
Fire, Kristen Cashore
I Am The Messenger, Markus Zusak
City Of Bones, Cassandra Clare
Underland Chronicles, Suzanne Collins
Pathfinder, Orson Scott Card
 The Graveyard Book, Neal Gaiman
The Roar, Emma Clayton
Airborn, Kenneth Oppel

You're welcome, because I know you really wanted that list.  And, if you ever need to borrow a book, just let me know.  Unless I don't know you, because I would probably never get it back and that would make me really mad.

2 comments:

Trudy said...

I'm so happy that we share a love of books! Some people will never understand the pull they have on us! Ahhh...books!

Kylee said...

I love them

Post a Comment