Friday, December 16, 2011

Gone: Michael Grant

Hello.  I hope that you all have had a decent day.  In wonder of what I should post, I decided to do some book reviews every now and then because... I don't know.  Anyway, today I am going to review Gone, one of my most favorite books.


By looking at the cover, you may be thinking "Ew, what kind of stupid chick lit is this girl reading?"  And I say to you, don't judge a book by the cover (even though I do that).

But no, my friends, despite that there is a really hot man on the cover, this is not a story about love.  Oh not at all, this is a story about SURVIVAL.

All of a sudden, all of the people over 15 years old disappear, and kids are getting creepy powers.  I am not going to tell you much, but to motivate you, I will tell you that in this series, kids start attacking each other, killing each other, and even eating each other.

So if you are anything at all like me, you will probably enjoy this book.  And yes, girls, there is a bit of romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment