Tuesday, December 6, 2011

On The Knee...

Have you ever seen something so insane that it ruins you forever?  Well, that happened to me the other day while watching some random British comedy with Chanel.  As most British comedies, it made no sense.  But of course, I was entertained.  Now, prepare to get a really fantastic song stuck in your head...

Hey it even has subtitles.  So as I do with any great song, I decided to play it on the guitar.  Failing to find the chords on the internet for very obvious reasons, I had to figure it out myself.  It sounded pretty good late last night on my guitar, but when I stole some random kid's really crappy guitar during Flex today, I decided otherwise.


So, Posse sing along time didn't work as expected, but whatevs, ya know.  

Anyway, I believe that is all I need to tell you today.

3 comments:

Trudy said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! I am seriously laughing out loud. Thanks for the chuckles. Just what I needed!

Trudy said...

Oh, and by the way, you look very studious and awesome in your preppy shirt and sweater.

emcrump said...

It's still in my head. Yep. See what you've done? And yay! for business casual.

Post a Comment