Saturday, December 31, 2011

This Year I.....

I kind of already posted about the greatest things of 2011, but I still have to do some special "end of year" post.  So I decided to just completely copy The Dainty Squid on this one.  So here, I will tell you of some of the greatest things I did (though I won't talk about the things I talked about in the "Greatest Moments Of 2011 (So Far)"  So this year I....

Learned how to play the guitar

Memorized a ton of songs on the piano (mostly Mae songs)

Got really fantastic glasses

Got addicted to buying shoes

Ran more than I ever had before

Spent a lot of time with my friends

Wore a ton of band t-shirts
 

Made a plastic person
 
Fell in love with a poorly crafted sculpture

Did an awful lot of thrifting

Sent over 36,000 texts

Tried fencing (but didn't continue because I couldn't stand the smell of the equipment)

As I am sure you can see, I have done a lot of things this year.  I could easily call it the greatest year of my life, in fact I will do so.  Yes, this was the greatest year of my life and I am sad that it is over.  But now 2012 will start, THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment