Saturday, January 7, 2012

Favorites Of The Week

When Kylee got something disgusting on her shoe (gum, we assume), and Jeff was too scared to get it off, a long lost friend of ours, Matt, was more than willing to try.  In fact, he used his bare hands.

Kylee and I went to get ice cream in the middle of winter.  To maintain our heat, we brought along a blanket.  We would shuffle around and sing to anyone we ran into.  Well, actually, we sang to everyone.

Something smelled really bad in my room.  Kylee and I soon realized what it was-my dad had put a motorcycle air filter thing on my vent.  I didn't know what it was at the time, so I freaked out and threw it at a bunch of boys that I found in the hall.

Josh came to visit the Jr. High, and Chanel and I were finally able to give him his Christmas present.  He loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment