Friday, November 16, 2012

Well This Is Awkward....


Haha just kidding.  It wasn't awkward.  Unless you want it to be.  We can pretend it was.

So we went to our high school play tonight, because why not?  Tis called My Favorite Year.  We had a lot of friends in it and I always have been and always will be in love with musicals.  But when this lovely lady shown above came out in my dress, I was shocked!  Actually, I wasn't, I knew it was coming.  But still!  It was cool to see the dress that my grandma and I spent so much time on put to good use!  All of the costumes were excellent.  But of course I thought that, it was set in the 50s, and, well, you know my style.

Enough about that.  Yes, we had a very nice time at the play.  If you live within a ten hour radius, you may as well come to my high school and see it, because it was quite adorable.  Especially my dearest Dallin, who was the drummer for the live music. (You heard that right!)


That's all I have for tonight.  Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment