Sunday, December 30, 2012

Did You Know I Am A Piano Teacher?

What the title says is doctrine.  In fact, I have been teaching for almost 4 years now.

Recently my cute little piano students (who also happen to be cousins of mine) had a piano recital!

Pretty soon I shall have seven.

It was really adorable.  I had them all dress up.  Very professional.  They did great!  My aunt got some pictures!

I thought it was funny that she remembered to dress up but forgot her shoes!

I am really proud of these kids!  They truly love to play the piano, which is so convenient for me.  I don't have to fight any of them to practice!  And some of them I can tell are naturals.  They really have potential, and I am excited to see what they do with their piano-playing talents.


That is all I have for today!  Thought I would share with you what I do for a living, pretty much.

And if you know any children that are in need of piano lessons, you know who to call.  As a wise man once said, "It is a great idea to get kids started learning with Madi while they are on the waiting list for a piano teacher that can actually take them past the point of Hymns"

(Okay, no wise man ever said that, but if I knew a wise man, I would have him say that and then it would be about accurate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment