Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Briggs!

Guess what?  Two great things today-I finally caught up on my blogging AND it is another person's birthday today!  And that person, my friends, is my very good friend Briggs.

Haha.  This picture is so awkward.  I love it.

Let me tell you some things that I love about this dude....

He is always up for doing whatever.  He has no problems with the strange things I do.... like when six of us showed up to school in matching pink t-shirts.  Yeah.  Totally cool with him.
I really oughta gather these shirts and dye them a different color...that shade is just awful *shudder*

He is just really adorable.  Hands down the sweetest boy I've ever met.

He is also gentlemanly.  Yes, quite chivalrous indeed.  He is always willing to help out in any way he can, and that is much appreciated.

He is also great at climbing trees.....(very important)

He can always make me laugh!  You see, he isn't the loudest person, so you have to listen if you want to hear what he says.  And what he says....is often hilarious.

The last thing I am going to list here is how Briggs has always been there for me.  I can always count on Briggs to remind me that life isn't all that bad.  I'm really grateful for that.
 ___________________________________________________

There are so many other things that I could have listed if I didn't have math homework to get to (haven't even started...)  Like how he smells delicious, his poofy hair, how he is pretty much a genius, and how he is nice to everyone no matter who they are.

So Briggs, on this birthday of yours....well, I hope it has been just wonderful.  Know that I love you.  I'm so blessed to have you as a friend... you are a really good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment