Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Half Birthday, Jooeun!

You have probably seen Jooeun here on my blog, am I correct?  Of course I am!  Well anyway, she and I became friends right when we met in the 'Asians with bangs' corner of our US history class on the first day of school.  And since then, we have become the best of friends!

You see, she is a foreign exchange student: from Korea!  I love it when she tells me about life over there, everything is so different than it is here!  But you see, since she is a foreign exchange student, that means she will have to go back to Korea once the school year is over.  That is very depressing.  What is even more depressing is that she will be leaving just days before her birthday, so we won't be able to celebrate it with her!

But not to worry!  Because last Wednesday was her half birthday!  And so today we threw her a surprise half birthday party!  (Because who can party the day after Christmas?  Not us.)


Bahaha, yes, we went all out with the decorations (notice the cow taped to the cupboard behind Jeff), the cake, and the party attire (aren't our hats awesome?).  It was really funny because Jooeun didn't even realize that it was her half birthday until we pointed it out!  But really, who does acknowledge their half birthdays?  I'm too lazy to even calculate when mine is!

Yes, we had a lot of fun.  We did some quality dancing with Chanel's X-Box.


Well that is pretty much all I was able to stay for, but we definitely had a fun time!

So Jooeun, on this three days after your half birthday, I wish you a...happy half birthday.  Again.  I hope that being 17.5 feels good!

I am so glad that I got to meet you, Jooeun.  You are one of the funniest people I know, you have an awesome style, you are completely adorable, and you are just so nice!  I am very lucky to have you as a friend.  We all love you!

Haha.  We are a bunch of weirdos.  But, we are also a bunch of awesome weirdos.

No comments:

Post a Comment