Thursday, December 20, 2012

The First Day Of Christmas Break!

Christmastime comes sooner every year.  It is quite terrifying, how fast time goes without being aware of it.  I'm pretty excited, I guess.  I'm especially excited that we are now out of school!

We started rejoicing yesterday.  To begin the festivities, we went and visited our old friend Mrs. Tea.  Yup, our choir director from Jr. High!  Don't worry, I actually remembered to get a picture this time.


It was really great seeing her again.  We all miss her so much!

What screams Christmas more than salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks?  Nothing, I say.  So that is what we got!  Of course, Zane had to be rebellious and get a more summery drink.


Then we went apocalypse caroling.  We gave out neighbor gifts and sang them songs like such:

We wish you a happy apocalypse,
We wish you a happy apocalypse,
We wish you a happy apocalypse,
and a happy afterlife.

Good gravestones we bring
to you and your kin
We wish you a happy apocalypse
And a happy afterlife!

or

Have a gory, bloody doomsday
 and in case you didn't hear...
Oh my zombie, have a gory bloody doomsday,
On Friday!

Have you ever seen more stylish friends?  Don't answer that question.

Then today we had a nice Tetris tournament.  I used to be the master, but I pretty much suck at it now.


Yeah it has been pretty great so far!  I hope that it continues to be great, and that we don't all die in exactly 4 hours and 11 minutes from now.  But if we do, I will be comforted to know that part of my last day was spent looking at pictures of cats with my best friend Eths.

No comments:

Post a Comment