Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What I Gave, What I Got

One of my favorite things about Christmas is shopping for gifts!  But some people are harder to shop for than others.  Like Seiji and his girlfriend!  What in the world was I supposed to get them?  Then I remembered a weekly ritual they participate in.  If you refer to a past 'Favorites Of The Week', you will remember that it is a little something they call 'Ladies Night'

They already have matching X-Box shirts for the occasion.  But I thought they needed something a little bit more specific:

They loved them.

And of course, my Kylee and I were stuck as to what to get for our friend Zane.  The answer was obvious in the end:


Kylee and I really are geniuses at giving gifts, I've gotta say.  Like a few years back when we got Jeff hairspray and tinfoil.

Anyway.  I would also like to share with you guys some of the things that I got, because it was a pretty good Christmas in that area.

I got a new phone!  And thank goodness I did, I was in desperate need of one.  I had my old one for much too long, and it really sucked.


It is really awesome.  And really beautiful.  And really shiny.

I also got a serger!  You see, I was in desperate need of that too.  If you know me, you know that I like to sew, and now I can sew like a professional!  Haha, okay not really, but I can pretend, right?

Oooh a box.  Yeah, I haven't really had the energy to take it out yet.

Last but not least, my aunt Stacey knows me too well.  Look at the magnet she got me!

No comments:

Post a Comment