Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Chanel & I Wore....

Matching blob dog skirts!!

Yeah.  I totally told you I was going to make these!  And so I did!  Oh man, this fabric is just the funniest.  That print!  Haha we call them our 'blob dog' skirts, because the dogs are so blobby.  Which is why they are so awesome!

We wore them to school today, and got a lot of weird looks.  But nothing that I am not used to, prancing about in my strange outfits... But we felt awesome!  It was quite refreshing, actually.  You know, acting like five year olds - because at that age being matching is the coolest.  People are afraid to do that in high school, I think.  Well Chanel and I simply don't give a crap.

That is all I have right now, I just wanted to share with you what went down today!  I wish that I had gotten some pictures at school, but alas, I was too exhausted then.  Luckily Chanel and I went to John's after, and got a few.  In his living room....


I think I may have mentioned how when Chanel and I try to look cute in pictures together, we just look awkward?  So we thought maybe if we tried to look awkward, we would look cute.  I'll let you be the judge on how that went....

No comments:

Post a Comment