Friday, January 11, 2013

Favorites Of The Week (Part 1)

So....I got a lot of pictures this week!  Therefore, I am going to split up my favorites into two parts, like I have in the past.  Do not fear.  Just look forward to a sequel to this post come tomorrow!
______________________________________________________

John and I wore our Book On Tape Worm shirts to school on the same day!  Yes, that was planned.  And no, nobody had any idea what the shirts were all about.  But we sure felt awesome!

And this...is what Noah spent all of Chinese class working on.
A very flattering portrait of yours truly.

Chemistry is always a fun time with my friend Lacey!  We made molecules last time.  At least, I think that is what they were....they all looked like dogs to me....

I put the magnet that Stacey gave me for Christmas in my locker!  It brings such great joy.

John and I have a hero and his name is Nathan.  He sits in front of us in math class.  Sometimes we just get so excited to see him, so we make him sign our shoes, hands, and homework.
 
Seiji is such a wonderful brother!  Despite what all these beautiful pictures may imply, it was kind of a stressful week at school.  But every day, after many hours of pretending to learn, Seiji would come home and make bacon for the both of us.  It relieves stress, it really does.  I am now addicted to bacon and egg sandwiches!

Kylee and I finally perfected the 'holding of the hair' technique that is necessary for a girl with bangs to get a drink from a drinking fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment