Saturday, January 19, 2013

Favorites Of The Week

Chanel and I went over to John's to make some quality brownies (which we overcooked)

Ky and I wore the exact same socks to school!  We both knew it would happen eventually, and when it did we were pleased.

Coach G. Short left his green screen up in his basement, so Jeff and I had a bit of fun with it

I finally got around to getting new cover and profile pictures!  I don't know why that excites me so much, but it does.

Zane's birthday party was so much fun!  (And man his parents are good cooks)
Wow... this picture is awkward.

John switched into my Chemistry class!  He, Lacey, and I have had a lot of fun.  And will continue to do so! (Though our grades may drop...)

Isn't it awesome when you are in love with a band and then you kind of sort of forget about them for the next year or so and then you find them in your library and start listening to them again?  Yeah...  I have fallen in love with Dear And The Headlights, and not for the first nor the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment