Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goats (And Friends) In Trees

You do not realize just how excited I have been to blog about what Chanel gave me for Christmas!  Of course, she gave it to me before Christmas, but I decided that I should wait until the new year to share with you this masterpiece, because it is more applicable now.  Ready?

Here is the calendar Chanel gave me for Chrismas....
She started crying the the middle of the lunchroom, it was so funny.

Is it not the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?  If you remember (and I wouldn't be surprised if you do, because I've blogged about it a lot) Chanel gave me a goats in trees calendar last year.  It was the most amazing thing in the world.  Of course, this years is even better!

Don't you agree that the vintage fabric I used as a background is so beautiful?  More on that later, I promise!

Each month has a different picture of goats, with the heads of my friends on them, of course.

You really outdid yourself this time, Chanel.  Thanks so much!  I look forward to a year of goats (and friends) in trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment