Thursday, January 3, 2013

I Like Fashion. A Lot.

Ni hao!  I have some unfortunate news for you.  I finally had to go back to school today.  Not cool.

But don't you worry, because I still have a blog post for you.  I don't really know where I'm going with it, but I do have a purpose in mind.  What is that purpose?  Well, today I am going to share with all of you guys my Chictopia account!


Soon I will put a badge on my blog that will lead you to my account, so you can go there whenever you want.  Conveniently.

You are probably wondering why I haven't told you about this before.  But if you go to my Chictopia page, you will find the most awkward pictures you will ever see!  Yeah...I could never be a model.  It's too hard not to laugh!

Most of the pictures are from 9th grade.  Kylee and I started our accounts in.... March?  Haha.  We looked so little back then!  At least I think so.  To you we probably look exactly the same as we do now!


Anyway.  I thought that now would be a good time to share this with you because....well, I don't really know why.  I think maybe I'm finally over being ashamed of how obsessed with fashion I am.  Or maybe I was just confused how I act like a boy about a lot of things, but when it comes to fashion, I'm a complete girl!  Guess I'm just weird.  But I am okay with that.

4 comments:

Fowzee said...

great post i found your blog through chictopia and i am so happy i did i love it ! new follower,


xoxo

Fowzee said...

oh, how do i follow?,

xoxo

Madi Riye said...

Oh thanks so much! Just on the side of my blog, press 'Join this site'. :)

Fowzee said...

ah thanks my computers a bit messed up it wasn't showing it before,

xoxo

Post a Comment