Friday, January 4, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Hey guys!  So a few days ago I was given an award.


Though I wasn't sure (and to be honest, I'm still not exactly sure) what it is, I was so excited to get it anyway!  It was from my friend Oakley of 'Thrifted Thoughts'.  Well, I don't really know her in real life, but she goes to my school and we blog stalk each other.  You should really check out her blog, it is awesome!

Thank you so much, Oakley!

The rules are, after you are nominated, you have to share 7 things about yourself.  I'll try to make them things that maybe you don't know about me.  Here we go!

  1. I'm really good at untangling knots and getting stains out of clothes
  2. I feel like I am really loud when I write with pencils.  But I hate using pens!
  3. I have two and a half pen pals
  4. I love being home alone because then I can clean the house! (I love cleaning it...but only when nobody interrupts...)
  5. I get on average six hours of sleep each night
  6. My motto is, 'represent who you are by what you wear' (another being 'avoid situations in which shoes are necessary')
  7. I am sincerely disgusted with how full my closet is.  But not enough to do anything about it.

Now I am supposed to nominate 10 other bloggers.  But you see...it would be really awkward for me to tell any one of my favorite bloggers I nominated them, because I am afraid of cool people.  And also...I don't even follow very many blogs.  True story.  So I am just going to share with you a few of my favorites!  But the only one I am going to tell I nominated is my best friend Kylee, heh heh.





Skunkboy Blog

Five Point Fox

Yup, that is all for today!  Thanks again, Oakley, you are so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment