Monday, February 18, 2013

A Tribute To Carla Bruni, A French Musician

Hey friends!  Today I am going to tell you all something that you may not know about me.

I am in love with French music.

Okay, just Carla Bruni:


She is a French model, musician, and get this: the prime minister's wife.  That is right.  She's got it all!  Man she is gorgeous.  And so very talented.


Now you may wonder why I enjoy music in a language that is not my own so much.  Well you see, when I listen to music, I can't help but sing along and then I get really distracted from what I should be doing.  But when music in in, let's say, French, I have absolutely no idea what they are saying, so with the inability to sing along I can focus on whatever I was doing.

That is why Carla Bruni serenades me as I sew, while I am pondering the meaning of life, and occasionally when I am going to sleep.  When I got my wisdom teeth out, the two albums I have of hers were on repeat for a good amount of my recovery time.

Well, that is all for today.  Go listen to some French music!

No comments:

Post a Comment