Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cake Batter Cookies

My friends!  I promise I am not dead!  I have just been something of a slacker these past few days, and haven't really gotten around to blogging.  But don't you worry - I pretty much have the whole weekend to get back on schedule, so please stop hyperventilating right now.  Everything will be all right!

Today I am going to share with you all yet another one of my favorite recipes.  Cake batter cookies!


I have always had a thing for cake batter.  I would eat it plain of course, as well as everything that was flavored like it...though the only thing I can think of that they flavor to be like cake batter is ice cream, so that is my only example.

Yup.  So it is super very simple.  Let's begin!

Cake Batter Cookies

1 cake mix (any kind you desire)
2 eggs
1/2 c. shortening

Mix ingredients together with a spoon until 'moistened' (agh that is such a gross word)
Mold into balls and bake at 350 for 9 minutes

Easy, right?  Now go knock yourself out!  But not literally of course, that could be dangerous.  Just in a way that you make so many cookies it...... nevermind.  I've never really understood the saying.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment