Saturday, February 9, 2013

Favorites Of The Week

Sami wore a dress that I made to her mum's wedding!  Actually, this was a few weeks ago....BUT STILL.  I am infinitely flattered.

These three are really my favorite.

My mum is going to be a great elementary school teacher!  I can tell because sometimes she just comes into my room and expressively reads children's picture books to me
   
Sometimes I like to Facetime with people from 1975.
  
My dad really has the greatest taste in most everything.  Last night we spent the evening going through his music, books, and old things he kept because he knew they would be worth a lot one day!
I still refuse to touch the alligator head.
  
And through him I was reunited with Beck, one of my favorite artists back in 6th and 7th grade.  I had completely forgotten about him!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment