Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Concert Book!

So I have this book:

I also have a shirt that matches it, but that is a story for another time!

What is this mysterious book?  Well, it is my concert book!  Yes, each concert I go to, I dedicate a page to it!


Genius, right?  See, because I can never part with the tickets or wristbands I get at concerts.  I am disgustingly sentimental about little things like that.  So now I just stick them in my book, and viola!  They will be safe, I will never forget about the fun times I had!

I have several pages filled up already.  But none at all in comparison to the whole book!  My goal is to fill it up before I die!



That is pretty much all I have to share with you today.  I have been meaning to show you for a while, actually, but right now I have so many things to blog about... It is crazy, I have more than the next month's worth of blog posts planned out!  This has never happened before...but it is kind of really fun.

Yup.  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment