Friday, February 15, 2013

Partying With Allie & Kess

Hey guys!  So you know how I had a ladies day the other day?  Well, being the lucky woman that I am, I pretty much got another one!  Yup, in celebration of the long weekend, I had the pleasure of hanging out with my second-cousins.  Allie, Kess, and I had so much fun!


Like we always do, we reminisced on our olden days.  We have been friends (and second cousins...) forever, and used to have quite the imaginations when we were kids.  Oh dear.  The stories and inside jokes that we share!  We could seriously write an entire book.

And what better to reminisce these things over than some caramel apple cider from Starbucks?


Of course we spent some time coloring, as well.  No sleepover is complete without that wholesome recreational activity!


Not to brag, but I build a pretty killer city out of crayons.  And yeah.  I am bragging.


The next few hours were spent telling each other our innermost thoughts and feelings and....stuff.... on their couch in the basement.  I forgot to get a picture of that.  But all that woman-talk got us very hungry for woman food!


No woman can resist chocolate ice cream at midnight.  Or anytime, really.

Hehe yup.  So that was my evening!  I really love Allie and Kess.  And chocolate ice cream.  And being a woman, I guess.

 Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment