Anyway. It is to make 'toffee bars'! But pretty much, they are just chocolate chip cookie bars with so much butter, they kind of taste like toffee. They are very delicious (and are perfect for when you want to bake but don't have any eggs).
1 1/2 c. softened butter
1 1/2 c. firmly packed brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. flour
1 c. chocolate chip
1. Heat oven to 350
2. Mix together the butter, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until completely combined
3. Add the flour and mix that in well. Then the chocolate chips.
4. Spread dough evenly over an ungreased 15x10 inch pan (we use a cookie sheet)
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until they are golden brown
6. Let them cool for 5 minutes, and then cut them into squares (or any other kind of shape you like, I suppose.)