Friday, March 22, 2013

Choir Tour (Part 2)

Are you ready for part two?  Well, I certainly am.  Let's embark on this adventure.

We visited a couple of old folk's home where we sang to them!  Oh man, old people are so cute.


Unfortunately it involved a lot of waiting around.  Which I guess wasn't that bad.  We were somewhat entertained.


Of course while we were in Logan we had to get Aggie ice cream!  I love that stuff.


Of course, we also ate food that wasn't ice cream...

Cade's face in this picture makes me cry.

And went to another concert!  The opening band was actually pretty sweet.  It was a local indie band called Little Barefoot.  Some of the members weren't wearing shoes.  I forgot to get a picture, but John got a really good one:

@johnbajuice24

I wasn't really into the main act, though, a reggae band called Natural Roots or something.  However, I was highly entertained by the main singer's hair, which I thought was an octopus at first (crazy dreads goin' on there!)  I highly regret that I didn't get a picture.

And that is all!  Not bad for just a weekend, we made a lot of fun memories.  But we were all ready to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment