Monday, March 18, 2013

Ethan Quotes

So the other day my dear friend Eths (in whom we all love greatly) started sending me some very enlightening quotes!  I found them so heart-opening, I decided I would share some of them with you.  Enjoy!

If a python knocks on your door and says, "Hi, I'm a vacuum cleaner!" it's not true.  That's a python.

"One size fits all" hats could also be labeled "One size doesn't fit any hammerhead sharks...."

If you see an armadillo wearing a fake mustache, the nice thing to do is play along.

There are a billion fish in the sea.  And every one of them dreams of wearing socks.

Flying linoleum handles a lot better than flying carpet in snowy conditions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog today, and I just had to tell you that it's quite possibly the most adorable thing I've ever seen! You seem like you have a lot of fun doing what you love to do, and we could all learn a lesson from that! I also have to add that these quotes are the funniest, and most helpful life advice anyone has ever given me I will keep them close to my heart forever! Especially the python one, because you don't know how many times I've fallen for the ol' vacuum cleaner trick! ;) Those sneaky pythons...

Madi Riye said...

Wow, what a compliment! Thank you so much! :) And I agree that this advice is very valuable, Ethan really knows the ways of life, haha.

Post a Comment