Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fancy Hair Bun Thing

Hey ladies (and not ladies)!  Today I am going to show you all how to do your hair like this:


Why?  Well, because lots of people ask me how I do it.  And actually, it is pretty much the easiest thing to do, and it takes about two seconds, so you can....tame your unruly hair in a jiffy!

Okee doke.  Yup.  Let's begin.  I'll try to not make as many awkward faces as I did in my last hair tutorial.

First construct a side ponytail

Pull the elastic down a bit and split above it in two separate parts

Now bring the pony through the hole...

Great.  Now keep on doing that, pulling down the hairband as you go

Eventually it will get rather chunky

At that point just twist it up, and it will form a bun type thing

And that is all!
 I like to put a bow on top of it usually, as you can see in the first picture.  Learn how to make some of those bad boys here.

No comments:

Post a Comment