Saturday, March 23, 2013

Favorites Of Choir Tour

Jeff and I saw some girls taking a bunch of pictures of themselves.  They looked like they were having a lot of fun, so we tried it ourselves.  It was indeed a lot of fun.

Chanel often chooses not to stand while we wait around

The boys were not very keen on the idea of sharing beds with each other.  So they set up what they called 'homosexual barriers'

Us ladies had no problem with sharing beds with each other, of course.  Ravyn, Chanel, Ky, and I had a lot of fun rooming together!

Jeff and I may or may not have been matching 86% of the time

I think our chaperone was suspicious of my ladies and I.  We are taped in every night so that we can't sneak out (if the tape is ripped in the morning, we are in trouble!)  Yeah, we had 5x more tape than any other room....

No comments:

Post a Comment