Saturday, March 2, 2013

Favorites Of The Week

Kylee and I bought $21 worth of candy!  It was (and will continue to be) totally worth the money.

RYAN CLUFF SIGHTING.  I CRIED INTO HIS BOSOM BECAUSE OF HIS GREAT BEAUTY.

It is really easy to scare people when you have long dark hair, because nothing is scarier than long dark hair.  Of course, the downside to that is that I also can get rather scared of myself.

Seiji's latest sculpture is our new piano decor!  Very beautiful indeed.

Kylee and I did some quality chick-flick watching.  It included a lot of screaming with laughter at Legally Blonde 2, and a whole lot of crying at how incredibly HOT Danny in Grease is.  Like seriously.  Oh man.
Behold: our feet.  In our finest socks.

We also went to Matt's house and taught a group of boys how to be the perfect boyfriend.  Because Ky and I know all about that. (Bahahahahaha yeah right!)

Noah showed Ky and I a really awesome band!  CocoRosie.  I am in love with them, but I am going to admit that I am completely terrified of them as well.  Like seriously, they are scary.  I'm going to post one of their videos, but I do warn you, DO NOT watch it if you are easily disturbed!

No comments:

Post a Comment