Saturday, March 9, 2013

Favorites Of The Week

Remember 'The Bros'?  We actually had a 'bro'union!  It was fun to reunite...but actually really awkward...
Unite!  Er...'Bro'nite....?

Sunday dinner is always fantastic!  Emmy and I like to sit on my mum sometimes.

Track officially started!  As in, after school practices.  Which kind of sucks, but not really because I love it....  Anyway, Ky and Jooeun are on the team and we have a lot of fun!

And sometimes we go to Arctic Circle after practice to get back all those calories we ran off!

My dad bought a ton of girl scout cookies.  I LOVE THESE THINGS.  I ate a whole box of the lemon ones in a very small time frame, which will not be made known unto you.
I'm pretty much out now, though...so if you have any girl scout cookies to spare, let me know....especially if they are lemon...

Ky and I are Class A creeps.  We went to a choir concert and just stared at people through our binoculars the whole time.

This kid was super creeped out by us.  Therefore, we asked to get a picture with him.

Paloma Faith is the most beautiful woman in the world.  I'm in love with her, and I don't even know why.  I suppose this is why:

No comments:

Post a Comment