Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First Track Meet Of The Season

Hello!  I am so excited because today was the first track meet of the season, and it was awesome!


Track officially started not too long ago, and it truly has been awesome getting back to running every day.  It really makes me feel great!

It's kind of scary, though, because there are hardly any girls on the distance team.  But actually, I wasn't nervous and I won't let myself get nervous about any of the meets this season!


I only had time to run the mile because I had to leave early for a choir concert.  I feel like I really didn't do too bad - I got 6:40 which is only 10 seconds worse than my best time!  I feel like this season is going to be full of P.R.s (personal records)!  I'm excited to see what I can do.

Well that is all for today.  I just wanted to share the excitement of running with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment