Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ideas?

As you may have noticed, I have gotten really behind on blogging lately.  IT KEEPS HAPPENING.  You see, I have been freakin busy.  But I still plan on blogging every day, so I wanted to ask for ideas for blog posts.

What do you want to see more on my blog? How-to's?  Music reviews?  Recipes?  Genius advice?  Pictures of cats?  I don't even know.  But knowing what to blog about makes things easier, so if you have any ideas please tell me.

You could comment below, but I'm going to warn you that that is kind of a struggle sometimes because I had to put that word-lock thing on it where you have to try and decipher what looks like ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics or something.  People kept spamming me.  They seriously would comment recipes for making pesto fish.  Really?  Does that seriously apply to my advice on how to make people think you are seriously insane?  Well, I guess it does...but....

Anyway...yeah...so do tell me if you have any ideas.  Comment below, text me, Facebook me, tell me at school, put a message in a bottle in your bathtub or something.  It will get to me.  Have a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I had a really good idea, but since I don't have a blog I haven't been able I try it! Go to a local place (mall, thrift shop, restaurant, etc.), and take pictures of the craziest/cutest outfits you see. You can either ask the people if they will let you take pictures of them (they will probably blush and refuse) or be sneaky and take them without them noticing! I don't know...I just thought that would be fun. Do what you want.

Madi Riye said...

Oh that is actually a genius idea! Haha that does sound fun, I think I will try it. Thanks so much!

Post a Comment