Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lemon Bars

Today I am going to share with you YET ANOTHER one of my favorite recipes.  I know, I have a lot.  But I really just love baking.  And food.  Food is good.

Yes, I am going to teach you the art of making lemon bars!  Man these things are delicious, even though they might not look like such in the following picture:


Bahaha that picture is hilarious.  But really, I couldn't think of a way to make it look incredibly attractive.  Of course, I could have put Ryan in the background or something.... Anyway....

Lemon Bars

Crust:
1 cup soft butter
A dash o' salt
1/2 c. powder sugar
2 c. flour

Combing all ingredients and mix well.  Press mix into a 9x13 pan.  Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until nicely browned.

Filling:
4 beaten eggs
2 c. sugar
1/4 c. flour
6 TBSP. lemon juice

Combine flour and sugar.  Mix in beaten eggs and lemon juice.  Pour into slightly cooled crust and bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until set.  Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment